Friday 2 March 2012

Group Reflection

Overall the feedback from my peers were quite positive. Many people liked the amount of detail I had put into it and the use of buttons for roll-over events. One of the suggestions to improve was to do more animations, so one of my goals is to add some form of animation to each frame. Another suggestion of how to improve it was to make it more linear, so rather than having all the frames on one page, I could have one frame then have a next button to scroll to the next frame. A third area for improvement was to add a title and end scene. What I will do is either create a title screen specific to the issue, or create a title screen that could be used on every issue of the comic. For the end frame I would make a frame with either "THE END" or "To Be Continued". So these are my targets for improving my comic strip:

1. Add more animations
2. Make the comic linear
3. Make a title frame and an end frame

0 comments:

Post a Comment